“While planning a retreat for my women’s ministry, I knew I wanted an engaging speaker who would not only connect with the audience but also share solid Biblical truths. Christin provided everything and more. She taught workshops in addition to her keynote and connected one-on-one with guests. She was an amazing source of knowledge for me throughout the entire conference process. I’m so thankful for her expertise and incredible speaking talent!” ~ Jennifer Kostick, The Mercy Retreat, Ligonier, PA
Christin Ditchfield is an author, conference speaker, and syndicated radio host passionate about calling women to a deeper life — the kind of life that’s found in a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
For over twenty-five years, Christin has been speaking at conferences, retreats, banquets, and brunches, encouraging women who love Jesus, teaching them to walk with Him on a daily basis, so that they can experience a richer, deeper, more meaningful relationship with Him.
Christin’s Most Popular Topics Include:
Letting It Go [Breaking Free from the Power of Guilt, Discouragement, and Defeat]
You can choose to let the past define you and confine you – or you can let it refine you. You can also choose to let it go, and leave it behind you.
Sharing from her own personal experiences and the life-changing truths of Scripture, Christin helps you:
- Identify the things that are holding you back, keeping you from living the life you long for – the life you are called to, the life you were created for!
- Recognize and break free from your own unhealthy thought patterns, attitudes, and behaviors
- Learn what you can from past failures and mistakes – and then learn to let them go!
- Hold on tight to the grace, the peace, the joy, the hope, the healing, and the freedom that is already yours in Jesus!
* Based on Christin’s brand new book, What Women Should Know About Letting It Go, and available as a single presentation or 2-4 session retreat (Alternate titles include Holding on to Hope, Holding on to Freedom, etc.)
Living Fearlessly [Facing Fear]
Imagine what your life could be without those anxious thoughts, nagging worries, and crippling fears. What if you could finally be the woman you were created to be? Christin knows what it is to be bound by fear – and to be set free. Sharing from her own personal experiences and the life-changing truths of Scripture, she will help you:
- Recognize the stranglehold that fear can be and break free from its destructive power.
- Identify your own unhealthy responses to fear and discover more effective strategies.
- Find courage to face your fears head on and conquer them.
- Experience for yourself the “the perfect love that casts out fear” and know true Peace.
Fear doesn’t have to hold you back; it can be the catalyst that propels you to a deeper faith and a more intimate relationship with God.
* Based on What Women Should Know About Facing Fear, and available as a single presentation or 2-4 session retreat
A Way With Words
As women, we play such vital roles in the lives of our friends and families, in our churches, our communities, our schools and workplaces. In our nation itself. God has gifted us with great power and influence — and the way we use that influence most often is with our words. It’s been estimated that the average woman may speak as many as 50,000 words a day. Words that build up, words that tear down. Words that guide and encourage and teach. Words that control and manipulate and deceive.
How are the words you speak impacting others? And what do those words reveal about your heart? In this presentation, Christin Ditchfield shows you how to:
- Learn to appreciate the influence God has given you — and carefully consider how you’re using it!
- Discover the source of your words and address the problems there.
- Grasp the key principles that will help you choose your words wisely and wield them well.
* Based on A Way With Words: What Women Should Know About the Power They Possess, and available as a single presentation or 2-4 session retreat. (For a multi-session retreat, topics can include the power of prayer, simple ways to share your faith, developing mentoring relationships — as these are all ways women use words!)
Is Your Well Running Dry?
Do you feel pulled in a million different directions? Are you weary and worn out? As you juggle your hectic schedule, is your devotional life the first thing to fall through the cracks? Finding time for your relationship with God can be a challenge, but nothing could be more vital! In this presentation, Christin shares how you can:
- Identify obstacles to a meaningful devotional life.
- Understand how your unique personality and temperament, your gifts and talents – as well as your roles and responsibilities in this season of your life – shape the way you connect with God.
- Discover dozens and dozens (and dozens!) of practical ways to revitalize your devotional life – to refresh your spirit and renew your heart and mind.
Learn to draw water from the well that never runs dry!
* Available as a 2-4 session retreat
The Three Wise Women
Everyone knows about “The Three Wise Men,” but what about “The Three Wise Women” – Mary, Elizabeth, and Anna? Just as the Wise Men followed the Star, we can follow the shining examples of these women who lived lives “holy and pleasing to God.” Amidst all the hustle and bustle of the holiday, Christin Ditchfield reminds us to cherish the Reason for the Season. Maybe you’ve heard that Wise Men still seek Him. Wise Women still seek Him, too!
* Especially appropriate for Christmas Teas and Brunches
For Such A Time As This
Do you ever wonder why you’re here – what your purpose is? Do you ever feel overwhelmed by your circumstances? Unequipped for the challenges you face? The Bible assures us that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of us, in every situation. Christin Ditchfield shares essential principles from the story of Esther (and others) that will help you:
- Recognize the call of God on your life, His purpose for you right now.
- Identify the gifts and talents He’s given you; embrace the training and preparation.
- Discover the resources God has made available to you and how to use them
- Find your voice – learn how and when to speak up.
Along with Esther, you’ll see that you, too, have been chosen “for such a time as this.”
* Available as a single presentation or a 2-4 session retreat
Other Popular Retreat Themes:
- A Thankful Heart — Learn to cultivate an ‘attitude of gratitude’!
- Designer Fragrance — You’re His one-of-a-kind Creation!
- Better Together — Building stronger, healthier friendships!
- A Heart For Him — Giving Jesus our undivided devotion!
Christin speaks on many additional topics (for instance, she has specific presentations she gives at teachers’ conferences, writers’ conferences, and speaker training seminars), so if you have something particular in mind, just ask.
What Others Are Saying:
“Christin is a conference director’s dream come true — a great teacher — and warm, friendly, very approachable!” – Billie Wilson, Director, Florida Christian Writer’s Conference
“Our church was blessed to have Christin in our service… Our congregation is still talking about what they learned from her, and we look forward to having her come back again!” – Pastor Ed Frost
“Christin has a wonderful gift for sharing Biblical wisdom that applies to women in any age or season of life! Her warmhearted way of sharing personal stories mixed with profound truth is both inspiring and engaging. We have been blessed as a church to have her for two retreats which have included women from their late teens to early 80’s and every age in between — and we look forward to having her back again in the future! Christin lives out her faith on and off the platform. A true woman of God, in every sense!” – Colleen Bailey, Women’s Ministry and Senior Adult Ministry Director
“It was an absolute pleasure to have Christin share ‘The Three Wise Women’ at our Ladies Christmas Brunch. She brought such a wonderful new perspective to the Christmas story. We’ve had so many positive comments ever since!” – Christi Shinn, Director of Women’s Ministry
“Christin Ditchfield captures Bible truths and wraps them up in compelling stories. Her radio program, Take It To Heart! delivers substance and life application in two power-packed minutes. I don’t know how she does it! ” – Donna Partow, author of Becoming a Vessel God Can Use